Laser Research Centre,
Faculty of Health Sciences,
University of Johannesburg,
Johannesburg, South Africa - 2028
- Photobiomodulation studies (Laser therapy) in normal and diabetic wound cells.
- Cell culture studies, Isolation of DNA from cells, drug localization studies in high content screening microscopy, enzymatic assays, ELISA, zymography, AGE and PAGE.
- Hands on experience with Flow Cytometry, TEM, SEM and Confocal & Fluorescence Microscopic techniques, UV-Vis/IR & Fluorescence Spectrophotometer, Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC), Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA), Lyophilizer, EPR and NMR.
Awards and Honours:
- Claude Leon Post-doctoral fellowship from The Claude Leon Foundation, Cape town, South Africa.
- Post-doctoral Research fellowship UJ-URC, University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Senior Research Fellowship from Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi.
- Diamond Jubilee CSIR Research Intern from Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi.
- Silver Medalist for my B.Sc., Graduation in the Year 2006 from AVC College, Bharathidasan University, Thiruchirapalli.