Chairman, Dept of Medicine,
Director, Research and Education,
Chairman, Health Education and CME Committee,
Central Cardiology Medical Clinic,
Bakersfield Heart Hospital,
2901 Sillect Avenue, Suite 100,
Bakersfield, CA 93308,
- New atraumatic guiding catheter sheath for carotid stenting (US PTO patent filed).
- New device to faciliatate stent delivery in tortuous and calcific vessels (patent pending)
- New percutaneous coronary intervention technique for treatment of saphenous vein bypass grafts utilizing intragraft administration of abciximab and verapamil combined with direct stenting to prevent slow-flow and no-reflow phenomenon.
- New percutaneous coronary intervention technique for treatment of tortuous internal mammary artery bypass graft.
1. Marquis Who's Who in World.
2. Marquis Who's Who in America.
3. Marquis Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare.
4. Marquis Who's Who in Science and Engineering.
5. American Board of Medical Specialties
1. Member, American Academy for Advancement of Science (by invitation),1994.
2. Fellow, Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions, 2003.
3. Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC), 2002.
4. Member, American Heart Association Council on Cardiovascular Radiology and Intervention, 2002.
5. Member, American Heart Association Council on Clinical Cardiology, 2000.
6. Member, American Medical Association, 2000.
7. Member, California Medical Association,2000.
8. Member, Kern County Medical Society,2000.
9. Affiliate Member, Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions, 2000.
10. Associate Fellow-in-Training, American College of Cardiology, 1996
11. Member, The Massachusetts Medical Society,1994.