Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur,
- Rational Drug Design
- In silico Pharmacokinetic (ADMET) prediction
- Synthesis, Characterization, Biological Evaluation and QSAR studies of potential drug candidates
- Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship in Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.), (I.T.-B.H.U.).
- Qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (Pharmaceutical sciences), conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras with a percentile score of 93.14 and All India Rank 434 (2003).
- GATE Scholarship (JRF) in Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm.) from AICTE, New Delhi.
- Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) in Ph.D., UGC, New Delhi.
- Life Member of Indian Pharmacy Graduates Association (IPGA)
- Life Member of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI)
- Registered Pharmacist (Bihar State Pharmacy Council)