Group Leader ZIK plasmatis
INP Greifswald e.V. - FROM IDEA TO PROTOTYPE
Felix-Hausdorff-Straße 2, 17489 Greifswald, Germany
Cell Culture, Flow Cytometry, Apoptosis, Cell Proliferation, Inflammation, Immunology of Infectious Diseases, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Immunity, Cancer Cells, Oxidative Stress, Cytokines, Adaptive Immunity, Macrophage, Microscopy, Vaccines, Plasma, Wound Healing, Wounds, Plasma Treatment, Immunology Protocols, Keratinocytes, Atmospheric Plasma, Neutrophils, Plasma Medicine, Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell.
- Oxygen atoms are critical in rendering THP 1 leukemia cells susceptible to cold physical plasma induced apoptosis.
- Cytochrome C oxidase Inhibition and Exogenous Oxidants Synergize in Melanoma Cell Death Induction.
- Distinct cytokine and chemokine patterns in chronic diabetic ulcers and acute wounds.
- Toxicity and Immunogenicity in Murine Melanoma following Exposure to Physical Plasma-derived Oxidants.
- One Year Follow-Up Risk Assessment in SKH-1 Mice and Wounds Treated with an Argon Plasma Jet.
- Cold physical plasma treated buffered saline solution as effective agent against pancreatic cancer cells.
- Role of Ambient Gas Composition on Cold Physical Plasma-Elicited Cell Signaling in Keratinocytes.
- High throughput image cytometry micronucleus assay to investigate the presence or absence of mutagenic effects of cold physical plasma.
- Environmental control of an argon plasma effluent and its role in THP-1 monocyte function.
- Non-thermal plasma-treated solution demonstrates antitumor activity against pancreatic cancer cells in vitro and in vivo.
- Redox regulation of leukocyte derived microparticle release and protein content in response to cold physical plasma derived oxidants.
- Basic research in plasma medicine – a throughput approach from plasma over liquids to cells.
- A cold plasma jet accelerates wound healing in a murine model of full-thickness skin wounds.
- Platelets are key in cold physical plasma facilitated blood coagulation in mice.
- Physical plasma elicits immunogenic cancer cell death and mitochondrial singlet oxygen.