University of Florida, Fayetteville, Arkansas.
molecular cytogenetics, molecular genetics and DNA methylation analyses.
• Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) – University Montpellier I, France (Cotutelle de These together with University Jena, Germany).
• European diploma in molecular cytogenetics – University Montpellier I (France).
• Masters in Science (M. Sc) in Biomedical technology – Gujarat University (India).
• Certificate In Computing (CIC) - Indira Gandhi National Open University (India).
• Bachelors in Science (B. Sc) in Biochemistry (Vocational Biotechnology) - Gujarat University (India).
Research and Work Experience:
1. From August 2016 - Present: Graduate Teaching Assistant at Department of Psychology of University Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA.
2. From September 2013 - May 2015: Other Personnel Services at Department of Psychology of University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA.
3. From March 2012 - Dec. 2012: Scientific co-worker at Institute of Human Genetics, Jena, Germany.
4. From Feb 2010 - Oct. 2011: Scientific co-worker at Institute of Human Genetics, Jena, Germany.
5. From Aug. 2008 - Aug. 2009: Post Doc Associate at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, USA.
6. From Sept. 2004 - Dec. 2004: Junior Research Associate at Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Center, Bhopal, India.
7. From Dec. 2001 - Aug. 2004: Junior Research Fellow at Gujarat Cancer Research Institute, Ahmedabad, India.