1459 laney walker blvd,
Bone marrow stromal cells, osteoporosis, bone formation
My research focus is to study the role of vitamin C transporter in musculoskeletal repair/regeneration in animal models.
- Adenosine deaminase-2–induced hyperpermeability in human retinal vascular endothelial cells is suppressed by microRNA-146b-3p.
- Anabolic role of lysyl oxidase like-2 in cartilage of knee and temporomandibular joints with osteoarthritis.
- Carbidopa, a drug in use for management of Parkinson disease inhibits T cell activation and autoimmunity.
- Emerging role of extracellular vesicles in musculoskeletal diseases.
- Function of microRNAs in the osteogenic differentiation and therapeutic application of adipose-derived stem cells (ASCs).
- Gender-specific differential expression of exosomal miRNA in synovial fluid of patients with osteoarthritis.
- Hyperhomocysteinemia alters retinal endothelial cells barrier function and angiogenic potential via activation of oxidative stress.
- Kynurenine, a Tryptophan Metabolite That Accumulates With Age, Induces Bone Loss.
- MicroRNA-183-5p Increases with Age in Bone-Derived Extracellular Vesicles, Suppresses Bone Marrow Stromal (Stem) Cell Proliferation, and Induces Stem Cell Senescence.
- Advances in Adipose-Derived Stem Cells Isolation, Characterization, and Application in Regenerative Tissue Engineering.