Critical Care and Pain Medicine,
55 Fruit Street,
Boston, MA 02114-2696.
Regional anesthesia, Perioperative ultrasound use, Management of Difficult Airway Patients.
- Effects of sugammadex on incidence of postoperative residual neuromuscular blockade: a randomized, controlled study.
- Effects of fresh gas flow, tidal volume, and charcoal filters on the washout of sevoflurane from the Datex Ohmeda (GE) Aisys, Aestiva/5, and Excel 210 SE Anesthesia Workstations..
- Noise level measurement, a new method to evaluate effectiveness of sedation in pediatric dentistry..
- Association between Bispectral Index System (BISTM) and airway obstruction, an observational prospective cohort analysis during third molar extractions.
- Continuous positive airway pressure and ventilation are more effective with a nasal mask than a full face mask in unconscious subjects: a randomized controlled trial.