Department of Sciences,
University odf Basilicata,
10, Via dell'Ateneo Lucano,
- Plant secondary metabolites
- Crop protection
- Medicinal plants
- Plant drug discovery
- Plant food chemistry
- Soil microflora
- Soil chemistry
- Born in Italy, May 25th, 1950. Doctor in Chemistry (1975), University of Bari, Italy.
- Contract Researcher 1976-1979, Adjunct Professor 1980-1984, University of Bari, Italy.
- Researcher at ENIRICERCHE (formely ASSORENI), the Association among Companies of ENI Industrial Group (National Petroleum Company - Holding) for Research Development and Planning (1982-1984).
- Associate Professor of Agricultural Chemistry 1985-1994, University of Bari, Italy.
- Full Professor of Soil and Agricultural Chemistry from November 1st, 1994, University of Basilicata, Department of Sciences.
- Coordinator of international PhD Program 'Applied Biology and Environmental Safeguard'.
- More than 145 scientific publications, 4 chapters in University books, hundreds of conference communications.