University of Milan
UNIMI Â· Department of Pharmacological and Biomolecular Sciences,
- Primary Cell Culture
- Tissue Culture
- GraphPad Prism
- Inflammatory Diseases
- Retinal Degeneration
- In Vitro Assays
- In Vivo Models
- Anti-Inflammatory Agents
- Optic Nerve Injuries
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- A bio-guided approach for the development of a chestnut-based proanthocyanidin-enriched nutraceutical with potential anti-gastritis properties.
- Neuroprotective and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Rhus coriaria Extract in a Mouse Model of Ischemic Optic Neuropathy.
- Assessment of neuroprotective properties of Rhus coriaria L. ethanol extract in an in vitro model of retinal degeneration.
- Proteomic-based biomarker discovery for development of next generation diagnostics.
- Cat’s whiskers (Orthosiphon stamineus) tea modulates arthritis pathogenesis via the angiogenesis and inflammatory cascade.
- Ischemic optic neuropathy as a model of neurodegenerative disorder: A review of pathogenic mechanism of axonal degeneration and the role of neuroprotection.
- Pharmacological Actions and Potential Neuroprotective Effects of Rhus coriaria L. and Echium amoenum L.: A Brief Review.
- INVESTIGATION OF ENGINEERING HUMAN EMBRYONIC STEM CELL DIFFERENTIATION.