11th floor, Eaton wing,
Toronto General Hospital.
Molecular aspects of colorectal cancer (PS3, APC genes, microarray project comparing protein expression in primary and secondary tumours), molecular aspects of intraductal papillary mucinous tumours of the pancreas, pancreatic endocrine tumours in addition to on-going research from South Africa on oesophageal squamous carcinoma (cell cycle proteins adhesion molecules and DNA repair genes).
- Tumours composed of fat are no longer a simple diagnosis: an overview of fatty tumours with a spindle cell component.
- Well-Differentiated Liposarcoma (Atypical Lipomatous Tumor) Presenting as an Esophageal Polyp.
- Toxicity evaluation of magnetic iron oxide nanoparticles reveals neuronal loss in chicken embryo.
- 70 years of the JCP-highly cited papers: The causal relation between human papillomavirus and cervical cancer.
- Incidental single-organ vasculitis of the gastrointestinal tract: an unusual form of single-organ vasculitis with coexistent pathology..
- Primary inferior vena cava smooth muscle tumor with diffuse bizarre giant nuclei and low mitotic rate: a nomenclatural conundrum..
- MEN2 Syndrome-Related Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma with Focal Tyrosine Hydroxylase Expression: Does It Represent a Hybrid Cellular Phenotype or Functional State of Tumor Cells?
- The fading American dream: Trends in absolute income mobility since 1940.
- Pathology and radiology taking medical 'hermeneutics' to the next level?
- Gastric foveolar dysplasia: a survey of reporting habits and diagnostic criteria.