Programa Prometeo SENESCYT
Specialty Internal Medicine
- Ana Lucía Ruano Nieto, an Ecuadorian doctor linked to the country through the Prometheus Project, presented the National Program for the multidisciplinary approach to neglected Parasitosis in Ecuador (PROPAD), which will be developed nationwide and aims to have early and accurate diagnoses on the different types of parasites that exist in the country.
- Cesar Ruano I. Nieto is Senior Professor in the School of Medical Sciences of the Central University of Ecuador.
- He obtained the title of MD in the same Faculty and the degree of specialist in Internal Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Guayaquil.
- He studied at the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Valencia and the Carlos III Institute.
- Active member of the Ecuadorian Society of Endocrinology.
- He has published more than 30 articles in Ecuadorian and foreign Journals. Editor of various scientific journals in Ecuador.