University of Bucharest | Unibuc Â· Department of Special Education.
- Roxana Urea currently works at the Department of Special Education, University of Bucharest.
- Roxana does research in Adult Education, Vocational Education and Special Education.
- Their most recent publication is 'The influence of emotionality on process of making social decisions at Romanian preadolescents with mental deficiency.'
- Some aspects of the dynamic of personal relationships at Romanian little deaf pupils.
- The influence of emotionality on process of making social decisions at Romanian preadolescents with mental deficiency.
- Improving the Quality Health Services Adressed to Elderly Persons Through Healthcare Mediation.
- The Impact of Emotionality on the Attitude Towards the Learning Process at Romanian Preadolescents.
- Social Communication Style’ Influence on Process of Making Social Decisions at Romanian Preadolescents.
- The Perceived Significances of Interdisciplinarity at Students in Educational Sciences.
- The Impact of Self-safety Types Upon Social Conversation at Romanian Mental Deficiencies Preadolescents.
- Interpret in limbaj mimico-gestual, ed a III-a revizuita.
- The Influence of Anxiety towards Self-safety at Romanian Preadolescent Pupils.