University of Palermo, via del vespro 129 - 90127 Palermo
- Structural modifications of the patellar tendon of adult rat after different training protocols.
- Study of the effects of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and nandrolone decanoate (ND) in vitro (Leydig R2C cells) and in vivo (trained Balb / c mouse) in skeletal muscle homeostasis, testis, heart and liver.
- Expression levels of Hsp60 protein in the skeletal muscle of sedentary and trained mouse and correlation between the overexpression of the same protein in a cell line (C2C12 myoblasts) and the expression of the mitochondrial biogenesis PGC1 alpha.
- Effects of different training protocols on a cachectic mouse model.
- HSP60 is a Ubiquitous Player in the Physiological and Pathogenic Interactions between the Chaperoning and the Immune Systems
- P 177. αB-crystallin activation in cardiac muscle by acute exercise mirrors the sHSP kinetic in oxidative skeletal muscle fibers: animal and cellular study
- The dissociation of the Hsp60/pro-Caspase-3 complex by bis(pyridyl)oxadiazole copper complex (CubipyOXA) leads to cell death in NCI-H292 cancer cells
- Nandrolone decanoate interferes with testosterone biosynthesis altering blood-testis barrier components
- Doxorubicin anti-tumor mechanisms include Hsp60 post-translational modifications leading to the Hsp60/p53 complex dissociation and instauration of replicative senescence
- Exercise-Induced Activation and Translocation of αB-Crystallin in Skeletal Muscle Depends upon Fiber Type and Oxidative Stress
- Histone macroH2A1.2 promotes metabolic health and leanness by inhibiting adipogenesis
- Mild Aerobic Exercise Training Hardly Affects the Diaphragm of mdx Mice
- Effects of Conjugated Linoleic Acid Associated with Endurance Exercise on Muscle Fibres and Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor γ Coactivator 1 α Isoforms: CLA and exercise on IIx muscle fibres and PGC1α
- Quantitative patterns of Hsps in tubular adenoma compared with normal and tumor tissues reveal the value of Hsp10 and Hsp60 in early diagnosis of large bowel cancer