PepsiCo, Inc., Purchase, NY
Ronald D Fritz
205 Beelog Rd.,
Burnsville, NC 28174
Food Chemistry & Technology, Nutrition
- Ron Fritz has been a consulting statistician in various industries for 20+ years.
- He is currently a global subject matter expert for PepsiCo as Sr. Principal Engineer - Statistician.
- He has a wide range of experience in the application of statistics in various settings.
- A recent area of interest is gluten-free oatmeal compliance, where he has authored five articles on the subject
- Dean’s Scholar Award, Clemson University
- Magna Cum Laude, National University
- Certified Master Black Belt (Florida Atlantic University)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Amer. Society of Quality)
- Lean Tool Awareness Program Graduate (Ohio State)
- PepsiCo Senior Technical Advisory Committee Member (Barrington 2012 – present)
- PepsiCo Dairy Technical Advisory Board Member (2017 – present)
- American Society of Quality Member
- American Statistical Association Member
- New York Academy of Sciences Supporting Member
- American Chestnut Foundation Member
- NYAS Junior Academy and Global STEM Alliance Challenges Mentor