Brasil University, Department of Post-graduation and Research, Sao Paulo.
Cell Culture, Cancer Biology, Flow Cytometry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Inflammation, Immunology, Tumors, Innate Immunity, Animal Physiology, Pharmacology, Signaling Pathways, Lung Diseases, Cellular Immunology, Cytokines, Macrophage, T Lymphocytes, Muscle, Allergic Diseases, Asthma, Lung, Respiratory Mechanics, Airway Obstruction, Asthma Management.
- Resistance training alone reduces systolic and diastolic blood pressure in prehypertensive and hypertensive individuals: Meta-analysis.
- Sex-specific variation in signaling pathways and gene expression patterns in human leukocytes in response to endotoxin and exercise.
- Dendritic Cells Are Involved in the Effects of Exercise in a Model of Asthma.
- C1P Attenuates Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Acute Lung Injury by Preventing NF- B Activation in Neutrophils.
- Short-term hyperprolactinemia decreases allergic inflammatory response of the lungs.
- Effects of Swimming on the Inflammatory and Redox Response in a Model of Allergic Asthma.
- Mathematical Models for Measuring Mechanical Properties in Experimental Animal Lung: A Literature Review.
- Effect of pre-irradiation with different doses, wavelengths, and application intervals of low-level laser therapy on cytochrome c oxidase activity in intact skeletal muscle of rats.
- Low level laser therapy reduces acute lung inflammation in a model of pulmonary and extrapulmonary LPS-induced ARDS.
- Low-level laser therapy inhibits bronchoconstriction, Th2 inflammation and airway remodeling in allergic asthma.