Head of Radiochemistry Unit,
Division of Nuclear Medicine,
San Giovanni Battista University Hospital,
Torino - Italy.
- Clinical Pharmacy, radio pharmacy
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Roberto Passera, PharmD PhD is the Head of Radiochemistry unit at San Giovanni Battista University Hospital, Torino-Italy.
- He graduated as Clinical Pharmacologist in 1992 and received his PhD in clinical pharmacokinetics in 2003 from Torino University, after being trained both at Karolinska Institute and University of Southern California.
- After having spent several years in a veterinary drug company, he completed a master in biostatistics and clinical epidemiology at Pavia University, moving then to the Nuclear Medicine Dept. in Torino University Hospital.
- He has authored more than 100 publications in peer-reviewed journals, most of them reporting the results of cancer clinical trials.
- His research interests focus on cancer clinical epidemiology and biostatistics, systematic reviews and meta-analyses in surgical oncology, chemo- and immunochemo- regimens in onco-hematology, new biomarkers for prostate cancer, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic trials in oncology.
- He joined the editorial board of BMC Cancer in 2015 as Associate Editor, since 2018 he serves as Consulting Editor for biostatistics and cancer clinical epidemiology.