11675 W 147th Street Olathe, KS 66062 USA
Veterinary pharmacokinetics Bioequivalence Allometry Xenobiotic analysis in biological matrixes Effects of disease or abnormal physiology on drug depletion Avermectin pharmacology and toxicology Zoological pharmacology
- Rob received his B.S. in Animal Science from Angelo State University, an M.S. in Veterinary Physiology from Texas A&M University, and a Ph.D. in Veterinary Pharmacology from Louisiana State University.
- Rob has had a very diverse and somewhat atypical career. He joined Parnell from Elanco Animal Health were he worked in R&D on both food animal and companion projects and also in global regulatory affairs interacting directly with the CVM/FDA, EMA/CVMP, APVMA, VDD, IVDC, and other country regulatory authorities in addition to working on regulatory harmonization issues as a member of the VICH expert working group on Bioequivalence.
- Prior to Elanco, Rob was an Assistant Professor of Veterinary Pharmacology in the College of Veterinary Medicine at Kansas State University. Rob has also worked for Pfizer Animal Health and has spent time conduction human research at the Johnson Space Center.
- He has authored over 70 peer-reviewed manuscripts and book chapters related to veterinary pharmacology and animal health drug development. Rob has and is involved with many international efforts regarding Veterinary Pharmacology.
- Rob is an Associate Editor of the Journal of Zoo & Wildlife Medicine and Frontiers in Antimicrobials, Resistance, and Chemotherapy and serves as a member of the Editorial Boards for the Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology & Therapeutics and Research in Zoology.