University of Dammam, Dammam, KSA.
- Isolation of new ‘Lead’ drugs from Natural sources (Plants, Marine & Microbes).
- Biological and pharmacological activities of lead compounds.
- Standardization and method development for Herbs and Pharmaceutical products.
Awards and Achievements:
- Member BOS and BOF, Department of Pharmacognosy, Hamdard University, Karachi.
- In charge admission cell (Pharm-D, M. Phil and Ph. D), Hamdard University, Karachi.
- Member Academic & student advisory committee Hamdard University, Karachi.
- Awarded with Silver medal (Ag-medal) during B. Pharmacy degree (Session 2001-2005).
- Awarded with One year (01) Belgium fellowship, under IRSIP, by HEC, Pakistan.
- Qualified GRE (Subjective) and NTS (General) tests conducted by HEC, Pakistan.
- Got 2nd position during S.S.C exams under B.I.S.E Swat, Pakistan.
- Got 1st Division throughout Academic Career.
- Got Certificate for Qualifying Short course “Different Instrumental techniques” organized by UVAS (University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences) Lahore, Pakistan.