Kote Mehter Post Office,
Male fertility and semen quality and immune system in poultry as affected by antioxidants, protein and probiotics. Immunocytochemistry of pituitary gland in poultry. Role of trace element in production and reproduction of farm animals. Motling in poultry and its affect on poultry production.
- Research Productivity Award-2011 (Pakistan Council for Science and Technology Islamabd, Pakistan)
- Research Productivity Award-2012 (Pakistan Council for Science and Technology Islamabd, Pakistan)
- Research Productivity Award-2014 (Pakistan Council for Science and Technology Islamabd, Pakistan)
Membership of Societies:
- International Society of Camelid Research and Development (ISOCARD) - 2008 up to date
- Australian Society of Animal Production - 2011 up to date
- International Society of Biometerology - 2014-2015
- Zia ur Rehman, N. Chand, R.U. Khan. 2018. An assessment of the growth and profitability potential of meat-type broiler strains under high ambient temperature. Pakistan Journal of Zoology 50: 429-432.
- Shah, A.A., X. Yuan, R.U. Khan and T. Shao. 2018. Effect of lactic acid bacteria-treated King grass silage on the performance traits and serum metabolites in New Zealand white rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus). Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition (in press)
- Saqib, M.N., M.S. Qureshi and R.U. Khan. 2018. Changes in postpartum metabolites and resumption of ovarian cyclicity in primiparous and multiparous dairy cows. Applied Biological Chemistry (In press)
- Khan, M., N. Chand, S. Khan, R.U. Khan and A. Sultan. 2018. Utilizing the house fly (Musca domestica) larva as an alternative to soybean meal in broiler ration during the starter phase. Brazilian Journal of Poultry Science (Accepted)
- Khan, S., R.U. Khan, W. Alam and A. Sultan. 2018. Evaluating the nutritive profile of three insect meals and their effects to replace soya bean in broiler diet. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition (In press)
- Khan, I.M., R.U. Khan, M.S. Qureshi, T. Usman, A. Khan, Z. Khan and H. Rehman. 2018. Cross breeding promotes deterioration of semen quality in cattle bulls. Pakistan Journal of Zoology, 50: 97-103.
- Abudabos, A.M., Alyemni AH, Dafalla, Y.M. and R.U. Khan. 2018. The effect of phytogenics on growth traits, blood biochemical and intestinal histology in broiler chickens exposed to Clostridium perfringens challenge. Journal of Applied Animal Research 46: 691-695.
- Khan, R.U., S. Naz and AM. Abudabos. 2017. Towards a better understanding of the therapeutic applications and corresponding mechanisms of action of honey. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 24: 27755-27766.
- Zia ur Rahman, N. Chand and R.U. Khan. 2017. The effect of vitamin E, L-carnitine and ginger on production traits, immune response and antioxidant status in two broiler strains exposed to chronic heat stress. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 24: 26851-26857.
- Shakirullah, M.S. Qureshi, S. Akhtar and R.U. Khan. 2017. The effect of vitamin E and selenium on physiological, hormonal and antioxidant status of Damani and Balkhi sheep submitted to heat stress. Applied Biological Chemistry 60: 585-590.