Name: Riccardi Carlo
Md. Phd Dept. Of Medicine, 1 Gambuli Sq. , Bldg. D 2nd Floor, S.Andrea Delle Fratte, 06132 Perugia, Italy.
Phone no: +39 075 585 8115/3
Email: Send an Email
Dept. Of Medicine, 1 Gambuli Sq. , Bldg. D 2nd Floor, S.Andrea Delle Fratte, 06132 Perugia, Italy +39 075 585 8115/3.
Cell Culture, Flow Cytometry, Cell Biology, Apoptosis, Inflammation, Immunology of Infectious Diseases, Immunology, Antibodies, Tumors, Innate Immunity, Immunity, Signaling Pathways, Autoimmunity, Cellular Immunology, Transcription, Phosphorylation, Cytokines, Adaptive Immunity, Macrophage, T Lymphocytes, Antibacterial Activity, Cells, Immune Response, Immune Regulation, Hematology, T Cell Biology, Animals, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Probiotics, Mouse Models, Clinical Immunology, Cell Death, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Dendritic Cells, Lymphocytes, Immune System, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Regulatory T Cell, Immune Tolerance, Candida albicans, Transplantation Immunology, Natural Killer Cells, Histocompatibility, In Vivo Study, Anti-Inflammatory, Hyaluronic Acid, Thymus, CD4-Positive T-Lymphocytes, Memory T Cells, Puma.
1. Levels of S100B protein drive the reparative process in acute muscle injury and muscular dystrophy.
2. Potential effect of tumor-specific Treg-targeted antibodies in the treatment of human cancers: A bioinformatics analysis.
3. Wnt/β-Catenin Signaling Induces Integrin α4β1 in T Cells and Promotes a Progressive Neuroinflammatory Disease in Mice.
4. SUMO proteins: Guardians of immune system.
5. The radiosensitizer silver nanoparticles effects are prevent to ion channel blocker DIDS in U251 human glioblastoma cell line.
6. The proinflammatory cytokine GITRL contributes to TRAIL-mediated neurotoxicity in the HCN-2 human neuronal cell line.
7. Aberrant expression of β-catenin in CD4 + T cells isolated from primary progressive multiple sclerosis patients.
8. Role of the glucocorticoid-induced leucine zipper gene in dexamethasone-induced inhibition of mouse neutrophil migration via control of annexin A1 expression.
9. The Hexane Fraction of Bursera microphylla A. Gray Induces p21-Mediated Anti-Proliferative and Pro-Apoptotic Effects in Human Cancer-Derived Cell Lines.
10. The role of GITR single-positive cells in immune homeostasis.