Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Trauma Surgery
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Hip And Knee Arthroplasty
- Hip Arthroplasty.
- Resit Sevimli currently works at the Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Inonu University. Resit does research in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Their current project is 'patellar giant-cell tumor.'
- An investigation of infection rate and seasonal effect level in total joint replacement cases.
- Clinical features and follow-up results of the patients with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in orthopedic practice.
- Mid term results of radial metaphyseal core decompression on Kienböck's disease.
- Distribution and evaluation of primary bone and soft tissue tumors admitted from Malatya province and surrounding provinces.
- Percutaneous surgery using Admix NoKorTM Non-Coring 16 G needle in cases with trigger finger.
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis with Atypical Intervertebral Disc and Sacroiliac Joint Involvement Mimicking Osteoarticular Tuberculosis in an Adult.
- The effect of tramadole HCL and paracetamol on fracture healing in rat tibia model.
- Clinical Results of Minor Upper Extremity Replantation and Revascularisation Patients in Comparison to the Literature: A Clinical Study.
- A patellar giant-cell tumor with soft tissue involvement: An alternative treatment method and review of the literature.
- The Amputation Endicated Extremity Can Be Recovered by Multidisciplinary Treatment: A Case Report and Review of Literature [Multidisipliner Yaklasimla Amputasyon Endikasyonu Olan Ekstremite Kurtarilabilir: Olgu Sunumu ve Literatur Derlemesi].
- Three-dimensional Spinal Deformity: Scoliosis [Uc Boyutlu Omurga Deformitesi: Skolyoz].