Faculty of Medicine, Pathology,
Shebin El kom city Department,
All dermatology subjects
- Acute Toxicity and Dependence of Tramadol in Albino Rats: Relationship of Nestin and Notch 1 as Stem Cell Markers.
- Toll-like receptor 2 and P. acnes: Do they triger initial acne vulgaris lesions?
- Anti-angiogenic and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Punica granatum Peel on Experimentally -Induced Gastric Ulcer in Rats.
- Photoletter to the editor: Pityriasis Rotunda.
- Caveolin 1 and Caveolin 2 are associated with breast cancer basal-like and triple-negative immunophenotype.
- Design, synthesis and antitumor evaluation of novel thalidomide dithiocarbamate and dithioate analogs against Ehrlich ascites carcinoma-induced solid tumor in Swiss albino mice.
- The role of CK7, Ki-67, CD34 and vimentin in the differentiation between biliary atresia and idiopathic neonatal hepatitis in Egyptian cholestatic neonates.
- Does JC virus have a role in the etiology and prognosis of Egyptian colorectal carcinoma?
- Ephrin A4 Immunostaining Expression in Cutaneous Melanoma..
- Indeterminate cell histocytosis with naïve cells.