Assistant professor of clinical pathology
- IL-34 and M-CSF share the receptor Fms but are not identical in biological activity and signal activation.
- Interaction between Hck and HIV-1 Nef negatively regulates cell surface expression of M-CSF receptor.
- Effects of naturally-arising HIV Nef mutations on cytotoxic T lymphocyte recognition and Nef's functionality in primary macrophages.
- Dys‐regulated activation of a Src tyroine kinase Hck at the Golgi disturbs N‐glycosylation of a cytokine receptor Fms.
- Antioxidant and angiostatic effect of Spirulina Platensis suspension in complete Freund’s adjuvant-induced arthritis in rats.
- Effect of feeding a high-fat diet independently of caloric intake on reproductive function in diet-induced obese female rats.
- Association of angiotensin-converting enzyme ACE gene polymorphism with ACE activity and susceptibility to vitiligo in Egyptian population.
- Association of Leptin Gene G2548A Polymorphism and Leptin Resistance with Insulin Resistance and Obesity among Egyptians.
- Vitamin D receptor Fok1 & Bsm 1 gene polymorphisms in Systemic lupus erythematosus and Osteoarthritis: autoimmune inflammatory versus degenerative model.
- Clinical Significance of Foxp3 Gene Expression in Patients with Lupus Nephritis.