Department of Medical Microbiology,
College of Medicine-Baghdad University,
P.O. Box 61023,
Postal Code 12114,
Baghdad - Iraq.
- Medical Microbiology
- Medical Biotechnology
- Tissue Culture
- Novel antiviral activity of mung bean sprouts against respiratory syncytial virus and herpes simplex virus -1: An in vitro study on virally infected Vero and MRC-5 cell lines.
- Novel anticancer activity and anticancer mechanisms of Brassica oleracea L. var. capitata f. rubra.
- Novel molecular, cytotoxical, and immunological study on promising and selective anticancer activity of Mung bean sprouts.
- Inhibition of Growth of Highly Resistant Bacterial and Fungal Pathogens by a Natural Product.
- Cladosporium spp. as a causative agent of white superficial onychomycosis.
- Asia is the Mine of Natural Antiviral Products for Public Health.
- Severity of asthma: The role of CD25+, CD30+, NF-κB, and apoptotic markers.
- Tumor markers of bladder cancer: The schistosomal bladder tumors versus non-schistosomal bladder tumors.
- Molecular detection, quantification, and isolation of Streptococcus gallolyticus bacteria colonizing colorectal tumors: Inflammation-driven potential of carcinogenesis via IL-1, COX-2, and IL-8.
- The association of Streptococcus bovis/gallolyticus with colorectal tumors: The nature and the underlying mechanisms of its etiological role.