Chitkara College of Pharmacy,
Chitkara University, Rajpura-140401, Punjab,
- Standardization and Phytochemical evaluation of herbal drugs
- Pharmacological evaluation of herbal drugs
- Green nanotechnology
- Development of herbal formulations and Standardization.
- Rakesh K Sindhu, Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences) Associate Professor and Training Placement Officer at Chitkara College of Pharmacy, Chitkara University, Punjab, India.
- I have experience of Eight years in Research and academics.
- Engaged with various projects on phytochemical and pharmacological standardization of crude drugs.
- I have 20 research and review publications in peer reviewed journals and Book Chapter in “Recent Progress in Medicinal Plants Vol-36"
- He carries an experience of 9.5 years in academics and is engaged with phytochemical and pharmacological standardization of crude drugs. He is Training and Placement Incharge and also responsible for the coordination of sports and NSS activities CCP.