Department of Periodontology & Oral Implantology,
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences - Loni,
Tehsil Rahata, Dist Ahmednagar,
Oral Hygiene, Biofilm, Peri-Implantitis, Plaque Maturation, and Oral-Systemic Health Association.
- Dr. Rajiv Saini is presently working as Associate Professor in department of Periodontology and Oral Implantology of Pravara Institute of Medical sciences-Loni, Maharashtra, India.
- He is an author & editor of the three books: Dental Horizons: Essentials of oral health, Hospital Infection Control: Clinical Guidelines and Fundamentals of Clinical Trial and Research.
- He has published more than 110 research articles in numerous International and National journals of repute.
- He has attended several scientific conferences, presented his research work and awarded with various International, National and Institutional awards.
- He is also holding Editorial and reviewer positions to many journals.
- He has completed numerous research studies and currently involved in multiple investigational research activities.
- He is frequently invited as a guest speaker to International and National academic forums.