110 Forsyth St 111 Dana,
Boston MA 02115, United States.
Nanomedicine, Cancer Nanotechnology, Nanotoxicology.
- Smart Radiotherapy Biomaterials.
- Dose enhancement and cytotoxicity of gold nanoparticles in colon cancer cells when irradiated with kilo-and mega- voltage radiation.
- Nanoparticle Mediated Tumor Vascular Disruption: A Novel Strategy in Radiation Therapy.
- Roadmap to clinical use of gold nanoparticles for radiosensitization.
- Chronic constriction injury-induced nociception is relieved by nanomedicine-mediated decrease of rat hippocampal tumor necrosis factor.
- Ormosil nanoparticles as a sustained-release drug delivery vehicle.
- Facile Synthesis of PEGylated PLGA Nanoparticles Encapsulating Doxorubicin and its In Vitro Evaluation as Potent Drug Delivery Vehicle.
- Bioconjugation of luminescent silicon quantum dots to gadolinium ions for bioimaging applications.
- In Vitro Evaluation of Theranostic Polymeric Micelles for Imaging and Drug Delivery in Cancer.
- Bioconjugated Pluronic Triblock-Copolymer Micelle-Encapsulated Quantum Dots for Targeted Imaging of Cancer: In Vitro and In Vivo Studies.