Chennai Medical College Hospital & Research Centre (SRM Group)
Department of Physiology, Chennai Medical College Hospital & Research Centre (SRM Group), (Affiliated by Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai) Trichy, Tamilnadu, India -621105
Neurophysiology, Diabetes, Obesity, AFT ( Autonomic function test), Tilt table test,HRV ( Heart rate variability), EMG ( Electromyography), BERA, VEP & AEP, NCS ( Nerve conduction study), PFT ( Pulmonary function test), Yoga, Biomedical engineering, Kin anthropometry, Research methodology & Statistics, Medical education
- Dr. M.Rajajeyakumar, MBBS, MD (Physiology), MSc Yoga, CCEBDM (PHFI), (PhD), has completed his MD Physiology,(2006-2009) at (JIPMER- An Institution of National Importance under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India).
- He worked as research assistant (2009-2012) in the Advanced Centre for Yoga Therapy, Education & Research Lab, and JIPMER.
- He has published more than 50 research papers and serving as an expert reviewer (>30) and editorial board member (>60) in many national and international journals.
- Invited for honorable guest Speaker in Fitness-2015, Philadelphia, USA, and Speaker and chairperson for the international conference 9 th Indo global summit on cancer therapy -2015, India.
- He was selected as Speaker and chairperson for 12th,13th & 14 th Asia Pacific Medical Education Conference-3rd, 4 th & 5 th International Conference on Faculty Development in the Health Professions, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS, Singapore 2015,16 & 17.
- Presented his scientific research paper in World Diabetes Congress Dec-2015, IDF, Vancouver, Canada.
- He appointed as Advisory Council members of Pure Action, Yoga is Medicine, Austin, TX 78703, USA.
- He was as one of the Organizing Committee Member of International CME on Obesity, at Dubai, 2017, Conference on Cell Signaling and Cancer Therapy, Philadelphia, USA 2018, 2nd International Congress and Exhibition on Pharmacy, 2018 at Paris, France, Metabolomics Global Summit” 2018, Miami, USA, 9th International Conference and Exhibition on Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda & Acupuncture, 2018, Spain and (Traditional 2018) at Italy, Rome. He also appointed as Scientific Committee Member for “World Congress on Gynecology, Obstetrics & Reproductive Health, 2018 at Bangkok, Thailand.