Department of Animal Nutrition,
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Balikesir University,
Cagis Campus, Balikesir, TURKEY.
- fatty acids (conjugated diene linoleic, conjugated triene linolenic acid),
- cholesterol metabolism,
- additives in animal nutrition,
- lipid metabolism in ruminant animals,
- nutritional diseases in animals.
- Dr. Rahim Aydin received his M.Sc in Poultry Science and PhD in Animal Science at University of Wisconsin, Madison in 1995 and 2000, respectively.
- He immediately joined the Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam University- Animal Science Department as an Assistant Professor in 2001.
- He became an Associate Professor in 2008 and a full Professor in 2013.
- Dr. Aydin currently teaches the Animal Nutrition and Nutritional Diseases course and Animal Feeds and Technology course in Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the Balikesir University.
- He has one worldwide patent (WARF, USA).