Sos Mihai Bravu nr 296, Bl 7, ap 8, sector 3, Bucharest
- Myelodysplastic syndrome
- Acute and chronic leukemias
- Hereditary and acquired anemias
- Autoimmune hematological disorders
- Hodgkin and nonHodgkin lymphoma
- Epidemiological data on myelodysplastic syndrome patients under 50 years in a single center of Romania.
- Epidemiological data from the registry of patients with myelodysplastic syndrome in a single hospital center of Romania.
- Mixed myelodysplastic syndrome associated with β-thalassemia intermedia.
- Hemosiderinuria In Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
- Complete remission in Hodgkin's lymphoma documented after removal of mediastinal residual masses by video-assisted toracoscopy.
- Thoracic spinal cord compression secondary to extramedullary haematopoiesis in thalassaemia intermedia successfully treated by local radiotherapy and hydroxyurea: a case report and review of the literature.
- Large cells lymphoma in a case of chronic lymphocytic leukemia in remission after treatment with fludarabine (observations on a case and review of the literature).
- Multiple Myeloma In Remission Complicated By Bone Marrow Granulomas.
- Hypoplastic Myelodysplastic Syndrome Transformed In Acute Myeloid Leukemia After Androgens And Cyclosporin A Treatment.
- Remission Induction in Elderly Acute Myeloid Leukemia by Low-Dose Melphalan.