ul. 6 br. 26, Bardovci
Hematopoietic stem cells, hematopoietic stem cell collection, aheresis collection, hematopoietic stem cell mobilization, hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma
- Dr. Rada M. Grubovic is Head of Department for Stem Cell Collection at the Institute for Transfusion Medicine in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
- She is consultant in transfusion medicine since 2006 and hematology since 2014, and serves as a Vice President of Macedonian Association for Transfusion Medicine since 2012.
- Dr. Grubovic is JACIE inspector and external auditor for accreditation of medical institutions.
- She is assistant professor at the Medical Faculty in Skopje since 2008.
- She obtained the MD degree in 1999 and the MSci degree in 2007 from the Medical Faculty in Skopje, University Sts Cyril and Methodius.
- Dr. Grubovic is a PhD candidate in the field of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Collection and Transplantation.
- Most of her research work was done at the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, Hematologic Malignancies, David Geffen School of Medicine at the UCLA, Los Angeles, California, USA while she was awarded with Fulbright scholarship in 2010/2011 and that collaboration still remains.
- In 2008 she was awarded with the Princes of Wales Memorial Scholarship by the British Society for Transfusion Medicine and she pursued her research at the King’s College Hospital in London, UK.
- She was external advisor of the Macedonian Minister of Health in 2011/2012 helping to establish the National Bone Marrow Donor Program and subsequent by-laws.
- Dr. Grubovic's scientific focus includes stem cell biology, mobilization, stem cell collection, hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, effects of mobilization and apheresis stem cell donation on voluntary donors, acute myeloid leukemia, multiple myeloma, lymphoma.