Central Food Technological Research Institute, Department of Protein Chemistry and Technology, Mysore.
Protein Purification, Proteins, Enzymes, Food Chemistry, Protein Structure, Protein Characterization, Protein Chemistry, Rice.
- Cupincin: A Unique Protease Purified from Rice (Oryza sativa L.) Bran Is a New Member of the Cupin Superfamily.
- Enzymatic process of rice bran: a stabilized functional food with nutraceuticals and nutrients.
- Antihypertensive Peptides Derived from Soy Protein by Fermentation.
- Complexation of curcumin with soy protein isolate and its implications on solubility and stability of curcumin.
- A comparison of effects of pH on the thermal stability and conformation of caprine and bovine lactoferrin.
- Enhancement of digestive enzymatic activity by cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) and role of spent cumin as a bionutrient.
- Whey protein hydrolysate: Functional properties, nutritional quality and utilization in beverage formulation.
- Effect of metal ions on structure and activity of papain from Carica papaya.
- Structural characteristic, pH and thermal stabilities of apo and holo forms of caprine and bovine lactoferrins.
- In-vitro human gastro-intestinal enzyme digestibility of globulin isolate from oil palm (Elaeis guineensis var. tenera) kernel meal and the bioactivity of the digest.