229a Madams Wood Road,
Worsley Manchester M28 0jy.
Blood Transfusion And General Haematology.
- Prof. Erhabor Osaro is a Chartered Scientist and Fellow of the Institute of Biomedical Science of London.
- He holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Immunohematology from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology Rivers State, Nigeria.
- He completed the University of Greenwich, UK Specialist Training in Blood Transfusion and Laboratory Quality Management System.
- He holds a Specialist Certificate in Transfusion Science Practice from the British Blood Transfusion Society.
- A recipient of several awards including the famous British Blood Transfusion Society young scientist award and the Margaret Kenwright young scientist award.
- He is a registration portfolio verifier/examiner for the Institute of Biomedical Science of London.
- He is the author of 4 scientific books and 5 chapters of scientific books.
- A member of the editorial board as well as an article reviewer to several International Scientific Journals.
- A well published contributor with more than 100 published articles in the field of Infectious Diseases, Occupational health, Immunohaematology and Transfusion Medicine.