13, Vasilikou Str GR54636 Thessaloniki, Greece.
Pediatric Rheumatology, Autoinflammation, Quality of care in Pediatric Rheumatic Diseases, vaccines in pediatric Rheumatology, adolescent Rheumatology
• Predictors and long-term outcome in Greek adults with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a 17-year continuous follow-up study.
• Proceedings of the 23rd Paediatric Rheumatology European Society Congress: part two.
• "Novel biomarkers for the assessment of pediatric Systemic Lupus Erythematosus nephritis".
• SAT0013 Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Association of PTPN22 rs2476601 SNP Is Specific To Females in A Greek Population.
• The role of tacrolimus in the step-up induction therapy of refractory childhoodonset lupus nephritis.
• Association of juvenile idiopathic arthritis with PTPN22 rs2476601 is specific to females in a Greek population.
• Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis in N. Greece: Disease burden in pediatric patients.
• The portrait of Familial Mediterranean Fever in N. Greek pediatric patients: A 30-year experience.
• AB0970 Improvement of the Long-Term Outcome in Greek Adult Patients with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis in the 21St Century.
• B lymphocyte stimulator, interferon-α and HMGB 1 interrelation in childhood onset systemic lupus erythematosus: associations with disease activity and severity.
• Clinical remission off medication in greek adults with juvenile idiopathic arthritis during a 17 year follow-up period.
• Long-term impact of juvenile idiopathic arthritis in the Greek adults' psychosocial life.
• Health related quality of life measure in systemic pediatric rheumatic diseases and its translation to different languages: An international collaboration.
• Dissecting the damage in Northern Greek patients with childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus: a retrospective cohort study.