736 Cambridge Street,
St. Margaret's Center Floor 8,
Brighton, MA 02135.
Hearing restoration and minimally invasive sinus surgery.
- Dr. Peter Catalano is an ear, nose, and throat doctor treating patients in Brighton, Massachusetts, and the surrounding communities.
- His goal as a practitioner is to ensure that each of his patients receives the highest standard of care.
- He holds certification from the American Board of Otolaryngology and is affiliated with Saint Elizabeth’s Medical Center.
- Dr. Catalano is also a member of the American College of Surgeons.
- In order to pursue his medical degree, Dr. Catalano attended the Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
- He continued his medical education at the Mount Sinai Hospital and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, receiving residency training in otolaryngology.
- Patients visiting Dr. Catalano can receive care for a full range of ear, nose, and throat issues.
- His areas of professional interest include hearing restoration and minimally invasive sinus surgery.
- Please contact our office to schedule all ear related issues.
- Language interpreters available for most languages.