Medical University of Silesia in Katowice | SUM Â· Department and Clinic of Internal Diseases.
- Heart Failure
- Clinical Cardiology
- Myocardial Infarction
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Interventional Cardiology
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease.
- Pawel Buszman currently works at the Department and Clinic of Internal Diseases, Medical University of Silesia in Katowice.
- Pawel does research in Internal Medicine (General Medicine), Cardiothoracic Surgery and Cardiology.
- Their most recent publication is 'P2773Intraaortic balloon pump and 12-month mortality in cardiogenic shock AMI patients with unsuccessful and successful primary PCI - analysis from PL-ACS Registry.'
- P2773Intraaortic balloon pump and 12-month mortality in cardiogenic shock AMI patients with unsuccessful and successful primary PCI - analysis from PL-ACS Registry.
- Long-Term Outcomes After Percutaneous Lower Extremity Arterial Interventions With Atherectomy vs. Balloon Angioplasty ― Propensity Score-Matched Registry.
- Five-year outcomes of chronic total occlusion treatment with a biolimus A9-eluting biodegradable polymer stent versus a sirolimus-eluting permanent polymer stent in the LEADERS all-comers trial.
- TCT-837 Comparable vascular response of a new generation sirolimus eluting stents when compared to fluoropolymer everolimus eluting stents in the porcine coronary restenosis model.
- TCT-803 Long term outcomes in diabetic patients treated with atherectomy for peripheral artery disease.
- New treatment possibilities for patients with advanced coronary artery disease and critical limb ischemia – a feasibility study.
- First Generation Versus Second Generation Drug-Eluting Stents for the Treatment of Bifurcations: 5-Year Follow-Up of the LEADERS All-Comers Randomized Trial.
- Comparison of Zotarolimus- and Everolimus-Eluting Coronary Stents: Final 5-Year Report of the RESOLUTE All-Comers Trial.
- A novel peritoneum derived vascular prosthesis formed on a latex catheter in an SDF-1 chemokine enriched environment: A pilot study.