University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine,
Department of Urology,
Reconstructive Urologic Surgery,
1350 Locust Street,
Building B, Suite 11509,
Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
- Urological Reconstructive and Trauma Surgery
- Dr. Rusilko brings his expertise in reconstructive and trauma urology, including urethral strictures, urinary fistulae, radiation induced injuries, and urethral and penile oncology to the Department of Urology.
- He earned his medical degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Dr. Rusilko completed his urology residency at Northeast Ohio Medical University and fellowship training in reconstructive and trauma urology at The Detroit Medical Center.
- Prior to joining UPMC, Dr. Rusilko was an assistant professor in the Department of Urology at the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Science in Washington, D.C.
- He is an active member of the Society of Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgeons, and is board certified by the American Board of Urology.