Associate Professor of Manufacturing Systems,
Politecnico di Torino - DIGEP,
Dep. Management and Production Engineering,
C.so Duca degli Abruzzi 24 - 10129 Torino.
CAD, Production, 3D Printing, Rapid Prototyping, 3D-Imaging, Manufacturing Engineering, Additive Manufacturing, Reverse Engineering, Manufacturing Systems, Manufacturing Process Optimization, CMM.
- Redesign and cost estimation of rapid manufactured plastic parts.
- Additive manufacturing as a cost-effective way to produce metal parts.
- Characterization and Comparison of Inconel 625 Processed by Selective Laser Melting and Laser Metal Deposition.
- About the Use of Recycled or Biodegradable Filaments for Sustainability of 3D Printing.
- Overview on Additive Manufacturing Technologies.
- Tolerance Analysis for Cast vs Machined Dental Implants.
- Impact of additive manufacturing on engineering education – evidence from Italy.
- A customer oriented methodology for Reverse Engineering software selection in the Computer Aided Inspection scenario.
- Design and production of fixtures for free-form components using selective laser sintering.
- Combined reverse engineering and CAD approach for mould modelling in casting simulation.