Via del Liceo 1,
06123 - Perugia ITALY.
Formulation, Drug Delivery, Nanomedicine, biomacromolecule encapsulation, Cell Encapsulation;
- Dr. Paolo Blasi graduated at the College of Pharmacy of the University of Perugia (Italy) in 2002 and received the Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Technology in 2006 from the same institution.
- His research interests include different topics in drug delivery, such as brain and lung targeting, dermal delivery using lipid or polymer micro/nanoparticles, as well as cell encapsulation as immuno-protection strategy for transplantation.
- Dr. Paolo is co-author of more than 70 abstracts/proceedings, 41 peer-reviewed scientific articles published in international journals, 1 boock chapter, 2 international patents and 12 oral communications in national and international meetings.
- He speaks and write fluently English and French and possess some conversation skills in Spanish.
Professional and Teaching experiences:
- At the moment: Researcher at the Department of Chemistry and Technology of Drugs, University of Perugia, Italy.
- Academic Years 2007-2008/2009-2010: Teaching of Pharmaceutical Technology (70 hours) in the curriculum of medical information.
- Academic Year 2010-2011/2012/2013: Teaching of Pharmaceutical Technology (42 hours) in the pharmacy curriculum.