Viale Pieraccini 6,
Clinical Biochemistry and Clinical Molecular Biology.
Pamela Pinzani graduated in 1985 from Florence University in Italy discussing a thesis at the Faculty of Biology.
After post-degree periods as vis.
- Implementation of a companion diagnostic in the clinical laboratory: The BRAF example in melanoma.
- Immunohistochemistry is highly sensitive and specific for the detection of NRASQ61R mutation in melanoma.
- Powerful qPCR assays for the early detection of latent invaders: interdisciplinary approaches in clinical cancer research and plant pathology.
- High-Resolution Melting Analysis: A new molecular approach for the early detection of Diplodia pinea in Austrian pine.
- Detection of Diplodia pinea in asymptomatic pine shoots and its relation to the Normalized Insolation index.
- Circulating tumor cells and microemboli can differentiate malignant and benign pulmonary lesions.
- The potential of proteogenomics in oncology.
- Tumor-Related Methylated Cell-Free DNA and Circulating Tumor Cells in Melanoma.
- Single circulating tumor cell sequencing as an advanced tool in cancer management.
- BRAF and KIT somatic mutations are present in amelanotic melanoma.