Laboratorio de Genomica Funcional de Leguminosas FES Iztacala, UNAM Av de los Barrios No. 1 Los Reyes Iztacala, Mexico, 54090
- Plant-Microbe Interaction
- Plant Nutrition
- Physiological mechanisms and adaptation strategies in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) under P deficiency.
- Genetic dissection of the maize (Zea mays L.) MAMP response.
- Soybean Roots Grown under Heat Stress Show Global Changes in Their Transcriptional and Proteomic Profiles.
- Identification and functional characterization of soybean root hair microRNAs expressed in response to Bradyrhizobium japonicum infection..
- Identification of microRNAs and their mRNA targets during soybean nodule development: functional analysis of the role of miR393j-3p in soybean nodulation..
- The miR172c-AP2-1 Node as a Key Regulator of the Common Bean - Rhizobia Nitrogen Fixation Symbiosis.
- An atlas of soybean small RNAs identifies phased siRNAs from hundreds of coding genes.
- Phenylpropanoids as master regulators: state of the art and perspectives in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris).
- Regulation of Copper Homeostasis and Biotic Interactions by MicroRNA 398b in Common Bean.
- Response of Medicago truncatula Seedlings to Colonization by Salmonella enterica and Escherichia coli O157:H7.