University of South Africa,
School of Computing,
Information Technology, Information Society, Technology Adoption.
- Critical Literature Review of Theory of Planned Behavior in the Information Systems Research.
- Towards a Critical Systems Thinking Approach during IT Adoption in Organisations.
- Investigating Users’ Perception of Stakeholder Approach During IT Adoption in Organizations.
- Validating Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) during IT Adoption in Organizations.
- A Framework to Assist Organizations with IT Adoption Governance.
- Towards a Big Data Framework for the Prevention and Control of HIV/AIDS, TB and Silicosis in the Mining Industry.
- A framework to analyze E-Government OSS adoption benefits.
- Towards a framework for decision making regarding IT adoption.
- Using information technology governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) as a creator of business values - A case study.
- Boundary Critique and Stakeholder Collaboration in Open Source Software Migration: A Case Study.