National Institute of Laser Enhanced Sciences,
Biomedical Engineering in Healthcare, Early Cancer Detection, Biomedical Applications of Lasers, Different Medical Imaging techniques.
- O. Hamdy, M. Fathy, T. A.Al Saeed, J. M. EL-Azab and N. H.Solouma, “ A Method for Medical Diagnosis Based on Optical Fluence Rate Distribution at Tissue Surface”, Materials, 10, 1104-13, 2017; doi:10.3390/ma10091104
- O. Hamdy, "Measuring optical diffuse reflection and transmission of tissues: A comparative study,’’ IONS Balvanyos 2017, Balvanyos, Transylvania, Romania (Abstract and oral presentation).
- O. Hamdy, M. Fathy, T. A.Al Saeed, J. M. EL-Azab and N. H.Solouma, "Estimation of optical parameters and fluence rate distribution in biological tissues via a single integrating sphere optical setup," Optik, vol. 140, p. 1004–1009, 2017; doi: 10.1016/j.ijleo.2017.05.039
- O. Hamdy, J. El-Azab, N. H.Solouma, M. Fathy, and T. A.Al-Saeed, "The Use of Optical Fluence Rate Distribution for the Differentiation of Biological Tissues,” 8th Cairo International Biomedical Engineering Conference (CIBEC), IEEExplore, Egypt, 2016.
- O. Hamdy, J. El-Azab, N. H.Solouma, M. Fathy, and T. A.Al-Saeed. Predicting Tissue Optical Parameters for Diffuse Optical Imaging. In International Conference on laser applications (ICLA9), 13-15 November 2016. Egypt. (Abstract and oral
- O. Hamdy, N. H.Solouma, M. Fathy. New Technique for Laser Treatment of Retinal Disorders. 2016, Deutschland/Germany: Scholar's Press.