Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences,
University of Copenhagen,
Fredericksberg C, 1871,
- Agricultural Entomology
- Plant Pathology
- Climate change
- I have been teaching in the University since 2013 and will finish my Joint Doctorate February 2018.
- At my home institution (Wesley University of Science and Technology, Nigeria), I have significantly participated in journal peer review and editorial task. Below are some of the activities:
- Head of Technical sub-Committee, Third National Technical Workshop on Organic Agriculture held at Wesley University of Science and Technology, Nigeria in 2014.
- Editorial support: identified and invited appropriate reviewers for our peer reviewed Journal - Envirotropica.
- Co-organised the peer review process such as sending accepted manuscripts back to authors for corrections, send rejection letters to authors their manuscripts were rejected with reviewers comments.
- Ensured authors of accepted manuscripts made suggested corrections or provided reasons for not doing so and also ensured the whole process is according to the journal requirement.
- Proof read clean revised copy of the accepted manuscripts for technical content before sending it for copy editing.
- Co-coordinated payment of reviewers after review was completed.
- I am interested and will gladly like to contribute to your reputable journal if given the opportunity.