University of Texas Harris County Psychiatric Center,
2800 South MacGregor Way,
Generally, my research interests focus on examining how the environment (biological and physical) interact with brain and body processes in the etiolo
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (M.B.Ch.B), Ogun State University, Nigeria, 1999
- Master of Science in Public Health Research (MScPHR), University of Edinburgh, Scotland, 2008
- Internship, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria, 2001.
- Rotational Training in General Adult Psychiatry, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow, Essex, England, 2005.
- Rotational Training in Geriatric Psychiatry, Lambourn Grove Elderly Assessment unit, St Albans, England, 2006.
- Rotational Training in Intensive care and Rehabilitation Psychiatry, Royal Edinburgh Hospital, Scotland, 2006.
- Rotational Training in General Adult Psychiatry, Stratheden Hospital, Cupar, Fife, Scotland, 2007.
- Psychiatry Residency Training, Saint Elizabeths Hospital, Washington, DC, 2012.