United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service (ARS) Washington, D.C.
Plant Pathology (particularly plant virology)
- The Prediction of a New CLCuD Epidemic in the Old World.
- First report of multiple isolates of Gloriosa stripe mosaic virus in Gloriosa superba in the United States.
- Characterization of a Begomovirus-Betasatellite Complex, Producing Defective Molecules in Spinach (Spinacia oleracea L.), a New Host for Begomovirus and Betasatellite Complex in Pakistan.
- First report of Tomato leaf curl New Delhi virus and a Tomato yellow leaf curl Thailand betasatellite causing severe leaf curl disease of potato in Pakistan.
- First Report of 16Sr II (Candidatus Phytoplasma aurantifolia) subgroup-D phytoplasma associated with alfalfa in Sudan.
- RNAi-Mediated Simultaneous Resistance Against Three RNA Viruses in Potato.
- CRISPR/Cas9: A practical approach in date palm genome editing.
- Regional Changes in the Sequence of Cotton Leaf Curl Multan Betasatellite.
- C1 of chili leaf curl betasatellite is a pathogenicity determinant.
- The Merging of Two Dynasties—Identification of an African Cotton Leaf Curl Disease-Associated Begomovirus with Cotton in Pakistan.
- Begomovirus and Associated Satellite Components Infecting Cluster Bean ( Cyamopsis tetragonoloba ) in Pakistan.
- First Report of Sugarcane mosaic virus Infecting Columbus Grass (Sorghum almum) in the United States.
- Amplicon-Based RNA Interference Targeting V2 Gene of Cotton Leaf Curl Kokhran Virus-Burewala Strain Can Provide Resistance in Transgenic Cotton Plant.
- Characterization of begomovirus components from a weed suggests that begomoviruses may associate with multiple distinct DNA satellites.
- Cotton leaf curl disease in Sindh province of Pakistan is associated with recombinant begomovirus components.