College of Medicine,
3000 Arlington Avenue, Mail Stop 1008,
University of Toledo.
oxidative stress and adipocyte dysfunction in in vitro as well as in vivo models.
- 2017: Outstanding Teacher Award, University of Toledo.
- 2017: Dean's Award for Teaching Excellence in the Basic Science category, University of Toledo.
- 2016: Outstanding Junior Faculty Award, Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, University of Toledo.
- 2012: Outstanding oral presentation (second place) in Molecular and Genetic Basis of Hypertension at the Experimental Biology 2011 meeting, Washington D.C. Travel award granted.
- 2011: Outstanding poster award at the 13th International Winter Eicosanoids Conference, Baltimore, MD.
- 2010: Martha Lucas Pate, Ph.D., Memorial Award, "In recognition of academic excellence and leadership in social and humane concerns in medicine, science or health." The Trustees of New York Medical College, New York, NY.
- 2009: First Prize for oral presentation at the Pharmacology Graduate Student Research Forum, New York Medical College, New York, NY.
- 2009: Second Prize for oral presentation at the 21st Graduate Student Research Forum, New York Medical College, New York, NY.