Director and Chief Coordinator Brain Care Foundation,
Assistant Professor of Neurology,
New York-Presbyterian Hospital,
Weill Cornell Medical Center,
- General Neurology
- Clinical Neurology
- Neurology Sleep Medicine
- Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome
- Sleep Medicine
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Evoked Potential Studies
- EEG/Evoked Potentials
- Sleep Apnea
- Seizure disorders
- Nitin K Sethi, M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery), DNB (Diplomate of National Boards Internal Medicine India), M.D., FAAN (Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology) is Associate Professor of Neurology at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- He received his medical degree from Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, India.
- After his residency in Internal Medicine in India, he completed his residency training in Neurology at Saint Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center and fellowship training in Clinical Neurophysiology at the Weill Cornell Medical Center both in New York.
- He is certified by The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN).
- He has further subspecialty boards: ABCN [General Clinical Neurophysiology Board, Advanced Examination in Central Clinical Neurophysiology with added competency in Epilepsy Monitoring and Advanced Examination in Central Clinical Neurophysiology with added competency in Intraoperative Monitoring] and ABPN (added competency in Epilepsy)
- He is also a certified ringside physician.
Honors & Awards:
- 2005-2006 - Chief Resident: Department of Neurology, Saint Vincent Hospital and Medical Centers, New York, NY
- 2006 - American Academy of Neurology: Annual Meeting, Resident Scholarship.
- 2006 - American Epilepsy Society: (AES) Epifellow Scholarship
- 2007 - American Epilepsy Society:(AES) TopScholar Fellowship Award
- 2008-Who's who in America