2748 Campus Walk Ave, Apt 16A
Durham, NC, 27705
- Biomedical Research
- Genomics and Genetics
- Computational Biology
- Ning Shen was born in March 29,1989, in Binzhou, a small town in China. She grew up in Binzhou, went to a boarding high school in Shanghai.
- In 2006, she attended Fudan University for undergraduate study, and received a B.S. in Biological Sciences in 2010.
- After graduation, she continued to work at Fudan University for a year.
- She joined the Pharmacology PhD program at Duke University in 2011, and obtained her PhD degree with a certificate in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics in 2016.
- After obtaining her PhD, she continued working as a Postdoctoral associate at Duke Univeristy, in the department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics.