Emeritus Professor of Thoracic Medicine,
University of Crete,
Computer of Science Building,
Room H307, 70013, Herakion, Crete, Greece.
Physiology of the Respiratory system, respiratory muscles, COPD
- Prevalence and burden of comorbidities in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- Overlap Syndrome of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea: A two-faced Janus.
- Phenotyping Before Starting Treatment in COPD?.
- Predicting Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: The Impact of Age.
- Withdrawal of Inhaled Glucocorticoids and Exacerbations of COPD.
- Management of stable COPD: An update.
- Integrated care pathways for airway diseases (AIRWAYS-ICPs).
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: Sense of coherence and family support versus anxiety and depression.
- CPAP therapy in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and obstructive sleep apnea: Does it offer a better quality of life and sleep?
- Defining COPD: from simplistic approach to multilateral assessment of COPD.